9th International Electronics Recycling Congress IERC2010 - Call for papers
After the big success of the 8th International Electronics Recycling Congress last January, the Swiss organizer ICM AG will hold its 9th International Electronics Recycling Congress from 20 - 22 January 2010 in the Salzburg Congress Center.
More than 350 delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present the newest information and challenges of the WEEE recycling business.
The preliminary program includes sessions on:
A large exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
- Worldwide reports of the recycling business
- Implementation of extended producer responsibility
- Reports and statistics about sales and collection rates
- Reuse, repair and recovery of electronics equipment
- Best available technologies for dismantling, sorting and recycling
- Quality standards – how to check and monitor?
- Do low raw material prices affect ecology?
- Illegal export of WEEE
- The added value of the collection schemes
- Workshop on REACH
The congress is also offering plant tours to a leading metal scrap and electronics recycling facility, a plastics recycling plant, a fridge recycling plant and a separation and sorting technology plant in the vicinity of Salzburg.
The organizers have launched a call for papers and invite interested authors to submit their proposals before 24 July 2009.
For more information, please contact:
International Congress & Marketing
5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05